Last updated [June, 10, 2019]
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Wordee (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), or “App”. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our mobile application, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information.
We understand “Site” by the Wordee website (wordee.app).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you use our Apps, we will collect your email, username (if you have one), password (for the App) and the content you generate.
Also, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
Finally, our app uses Google Admob (a platform created by Google to show you relevant ads). These ads are provided by Google and we do not use or collect other personal information aside from what is specified above, we just simply set the configuration of the ad (position and number of times shown) and Google Admob provides the contents. Violence, Drug or Sexual-related contents are not shown in the ads, if you see those, it is an error, so let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your information for communication purposes related to your account (administrative information, create user, change email and set and recover passwords, delte account) and other information related to the app (feedback, among others) and the learning of languages (news, advice).
Also, your personal information (email) may be shared with third-parties like Google and Fabric (among others), with two objectives:
1. Personalize ads (application ads).
2. Report of bugs and feedback.
Other information required for ads and other similar purposes is not provided by us, but by your Android phone and it is controlled by Google, not us.
In short, we may process and share your data following these statements:
2. Legitimate interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
3. Business transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTE
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site or App from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions and we will send you an email with those changes to your registration *and current) email address. Also, an exclamation mark (“!”) will be shown on the “Account” section of the App. It is your responsibility to periodically review your email to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the App after the date such revised Terms are posted.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
All your information will be deleted immediately after your account is successfully deleted. We do not track nor keep any information after this. You can do this at any time.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
This App is based in Spain, which is a permanent member of the European Union and the European Economic Area. Therefore, you have the right to:
1. to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
2. to request rectification or erasure
3. to restrict the processing of your personal information
4. if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information
To make requests regarding those principles, contact us at email@example.com You can find more information at https://eugdpr.org/
You can delete your account in the “Account” section of the App.
If you want to unsubscribe from marketing lists, select that option at the bottom of the emails we send to you.
We are based in:
Camino de los Felipes s/n, Caseta Postal 3
You can contact us at: